We have a great opportunity for a full time Nursery Practitioners to join our team at Kinderview Glossop. This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team who are dedicated to the care of children. We are looking for an individual to provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children. We have a commitment to providing children with free access to our extensive outdoor learning environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support and extend children learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- A knowledge of the changes to the EYFS and Development Matters 2021.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensuring that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding and Health and Safety is complied with.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as a team.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 2 qualified
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families
- Extensive knowledge of Safeguarding
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements
In return, this opportunity offers the ideal applicant a competitive salary whilst working as part of a highly successful team.
If you are interested please contact the nursery for an information pack.