At Kinderview we embrace children into our big happy family, welcoming families to share our lovely location where we all enjoy access to a huge range of developmental and learning experiences. This welcoming feeling is helped by the input of owners and managers Suzanne and Louise who lead the team of exceptionally experienced and empathetic staff who have the passion to go the ‘extra mile’ to make your child’s time a happy and fulfilling experience. We are inspired by the work of Magda Gerber and Emmi Pikler so our care of babies, toddlers and young children is relaxed and respectful to their individuality, nurturing independence and self confidence.
Choosing a nursery for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. At Kinderview we know that placing your most precious and much loved little person into the care of another is a decision that is only taken after much deliberation and soul searching. You can rest assured that at Kinderview your child will be very well looked after by outstanding childcare practitioners highly qualified and with a strong commitment to ensuring the very best outcomes for your child.
Working with children in their most formative years requires a broad range of skills, aptitude and knowledge so huge emphasis is placed on recruiting the right staff that share our passion and vision of of outstanding childcare, then supporting their professional development so that everyone understands how children learn and how to support them to be great learners for life.
All our staff are trained in first aid, safe guarding/child protection and food hygiene. They have all undergone a rigourous DBS check and references have been sought. In this way you can be secure in the knowledge your child will be safe at nursery.
Each child will have a named Key Person.
The Key Person will be a special person to your child who:
- sees your child and their family as special.
- is committed to building a special relationship with your child.
- takes it upon themselves to access any additional information to support your child (e.g. cultural, religion, language, special needs, medical needs).
- they can trust and who responds to their individual and personal needs.
- is the link to a positive relationship between nursery, individual children and their parents.
- enables your child to feel emotionally secure, which means they are able to learn and play and reach their full potential.