Choosing a nursery for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. At Kinderview we know that placing your most precious and much loved little person into the care of another is a decision that is only taken after much deliberation and soul searching. You can rest assured that at Kinderview your child will be very well looked after by outstanding childcare practitioners highly qualified and with a strong commitment to ensuring the very best outcomes for your child.
Working with children in their most formative years requires a broad range of skills, aptitude and knowledge.
A huge emphasis is placed on recruiting the right staff that share our passion and vision of outstanding childcare.
All our staff are trained in first aid, safe guarding/child protection and food hygiene.
All our staff have all undergone an Enhanced DBS check. In this way you can be secure in the knowledge your child will be safe at nursery.
Each child will have a named Key Person.
The Key Person will be a special person to your child who:
- sees your child and their family as special.
- is committed to building a special relationship with your child.
- takes it upon themselves to access any additional information to support your child (e.g. cultural, religion, language, special needs, medical needs).
- they can trust and who responds to their individual and personal needs.
- is the link to a positive relationship between nursery, individual children and their parents.
- enables your child to feel emotionally secure, which means they are able to learn and play and reach their full potential.