There is something exceptional about Kinderview – it’s a very special nursery for children aged 0 to 5 years.
Kinderview has a family environment that meets the needs of all children.
We have space for each child to be nurtured, to be encouraged, to be stimulated, to be inspired and to be really cared for. Kinderview is unique. We like to think we can offer your child a more holistic, richer experience that cannot be found elsewhere.
What makes Kinderview unique
- Louise & Suzanne are the owner managers and are fully hands on in the nursery every day. Louise is a qualified school teacher and Suzanne an early years teacher together they have over 50 years experience working in childcare and education.
- Natasha & Julie both fully Qualified School Teacher’s who work in preschool along with Sharon & Cat.
- Amanda, our degree qualified Deputy Manager with 30 years experience in child care settings (previously of Kids Planet & Jeffrey’s Corner Day Nurseries).
- Highly experienced Room Leaders who lead the staff team in each room and oversea everything within their room with the children’s best interests at heart.
- Highly qualified and experienced room staff who put the children at the centre of everything they do.
- Well equipped and large nursery rooms all at ground level provide a safe space to have fun and learn.
- Free flow access to the outdoors from each playroom. Every child every day has the opportunity to explore wide open spaces but still within the safe and secure environment of the school.
- We plan ‘in the moment’ to provide child centred learning experiences tailor made to the needs of each child.
- We track and monitor children’s progress via our electronic famly app.
- Fresh delicious and nutritious home cooked meals are prepared daily.
- We are located on a secure school site with a large car park for easy drop off and collection.
- Fully inclusive fees – no hidden extra costs.
- Free places available for children aged 2 – 4 years.
Forest School at Kinderview
Forest School is an inspirational process, that offers ALL children at nursery that are aged three and four years regular opportunities to achieve and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in our natural environment with trees.
Forest School is a specialised learning approach that sits within and complements the wider context of outdoor and woodland education. It supports the EYFS curriculum and enables learning to happen at the highest level.
At Kinderview we have a fantastic Forest School led by Cat (our L3 Forest School Teacher).
There is no extra cost for children already attending the nursery.
Latest News - read more from our blog
Nursery Places Update Jan 2020 – If you are looking for a nursery place for your child that also incorporates Forest Schools as part of the curriculum why not visit Kinderview to see what we can offer you and your child. Please ring for availability. We currently have some availability on Mondays & Fridays but … Continued