There is something exceptional about Kinderview – it’s a very special nursery for children aged 0 to 5 years.
Kinderview has a family environment that meets the needs of all children.
We have space for each child to be nurtured, to be encouraged, to be stimulated, to be inspired and to be really cared for.
What makes Kinderview unique
- PGCE and EYPS Qualified hands on owner managers with over 50 years experience working in childcare and education.
- Qualified School Teacher who works in preschool.
- Highly Qualified Experienced Senior staff team
- Highly qualified and experienced room staff.
- Well equipped and large nursery rooms all at ground level.
- Free flow access to the outdoors from each playroom.
- We plan ‘in the moment’ to provide child centred learning experiences tailor made to the needs of each child.
- Fresh delicious and nutritious home cooked meals are prepared daily.
- We are located on a secure school site with a large car park for easy drop off and collection.
- Fully inclusive fees – no hidden extra costs.
- Government Funded places available for children aged 2 – 4 years.
Forest School at Kinderview
Forest School is a specialised learning approach that sits within and complements the wider context of outdoor and woodland education. It supports the EYFS curriculum and enables learning to happen at the highest level.
Our fully qualified Forest School Teacher runs sessions all day Monday to Thursday. All preschool children attend forest school sessions on a weekly basis.
Latest News - read more from our blog
We are currently working on September 2022 registrations. If you would like a place for your child at our nursery please book very soon for 2022 to avoid disappointment. We take registrations for children that have not yet been born so never think it is too early to take a look and organise childcare.