There is something exceptional about Kinderview – it’s a very special nursery for children aged 0 to 5 years.
Kinderview has a family environment that meets the needs of all children.
We have space for each child to be nurtured, to be encouraged, to be stimulated, to be inspired and to be really cared for. Kinderview is unique. We like to think we can offer your child a more holistic, richer experience that cannot be found elsewhere.
What makes Kinderview unique
- Louise & Suzanne are the owner managers and are fully hands on in the nursery every day. Louise is a qualified school teacher and Suzanne an early years teacher together they have over 50 years experience working in childcare.
- Fully Qualified School Teacher who leads the preschool.
- Forest School Leader who works within the preschool leading outdoor activities for all children.
- Degree qualified Deputy Manager with 30 years experience in child care settings.
- Highly qualified room staff who put the children at the centre of everything they do.
- Well equipped and large nursery rooms all at ground level provide a safe space to have fun and learn.
- Free flow access to the outdoors from each playroom. Every child every day has the opportunity to explore wide open spaces but still within the safe and secure environment of the school.
- We plan ‘in the moment’ to provide child centred learning experiences tailor made to the needs of each child.
- We track and monitor children’s progress via our electronic famly app.
- Fresh delicious and nutritious home cooked meals are prepared daily.
- We are located on a secure school site with a large car park for easy drop off and collection.
- Fully inclusive fees – no hidden extra costs.
- Free places available for children aged 2 – 4 years.