Join our children’s nursery teams in Glossop & Marple
Kinderview children’s day nurseries are proud to employ an exceptional team of early years practitioners. All of our team have benefitted from a supportive environment that has allowed them to develop their childcare skills and knowledge.
If you think you have got what it takes to join our team, you can view our current childcare vacancies and training opportunities below.
If you are interested in any of the opportunities listed, then please send your CV to email@example.com or contact us for an informal discussion.Contact us
Experienced Level 3 Nursery Practitioner – Glossop
We have a great opportunity for a full time Nursery Practitioner to join our team at Kinderview Glossop.
This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity, and has a team who are dedicated to the care of children.
We are looking for an individual to provide a hands-on, fun, creative, and innovative environment for children. We have a commitment to providing children with free access to our extensive outdoor learning environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development.
- Observe, support, and extend children’s learning.
- Plan appropriately for children using the EYFS framework.
- A knowledge of the changes to the EYFS and Development Matters 2021.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensure that all legislation in relation to special needs, safeguarding, and Health and Safety is complied with.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
The ideal applicant:
- Must be at least Level 2 qualified.
- An excellent knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with children and families.
- Extensive knowledge of safeguarding.
- Experience of working in partnership with parents and outside agencies.
- Managing and maintaining administration requirements.
In return, this opportunity offers the ideal applicant a competitive salary whilst working as part of a highly successful team.
If you are interested, please contact the nursery for an information pack.